Anse à Raisins Boat Tour (La Gonâve) From USD 120Inquire
ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR! Enjoy a 5-hour all-inclusive trip to the azure waters located on the other side of La Gonave Island, one of Haiti's most beautiful beaches. After stop in the southert east tip of La Gonave (Ti Gonave), the boat drops anchor in a secluded beach where people can relax, swim, and snorkel.
Your day will begin in the morning at Marina Blue, where you'll meet your Captain and guide. Then board the boat at the Marina Blue Wharf to begin the tour. Once arrived you can relax, swim, and snorkel. If you wish your guide will take you to a guided snorkel tour where you will see star fish, sand dollars, other coral fish and a great chance to see the dolphins.
On board, guests have access to the open bar that hosts rhum punch, beers, soft drinks and water. You can also snack on free sandwiches and fry plantains. Volleyballs, flotation devices and towels will also be provided for your convenience.
Once the tour is over, you will be taken back to Marina Blue, with the option of spending the rest of the day at the beach or you can enjoy lunch or have a drink at the Moulin Sur Mer Beach Resort or Cafe Sur Mer (additional costs).
Enjoy a spectacular half-day excursion in the crystal clear waters of Anse a Raisin!
NB: People are allowed to bring their own drinks but it is not necessary since drinks, such as Beers and Rhum Punch are already included in the activity. Maximum allowance is 2 bottles per group of people.
A Marina Blue HaitiB Point EastC Anse a RaisinsGoogle maps link
- All your reservations are to be booked online via our website.
- If you can't book online, you can pay cash or by a credit card such as VISA, and MasterCard at our office, 24 hrs prior to the excursion.
- All reservations require a 100% advance confirmation payment. Seats may not be guaranteed for unconfirmed guest reservations
- Guest will be required to present his own valid credit/debit card upon check-in along with a valid form of identification.
- Please note that if the payment is done with a credit card belonging to another person who won’t be present the day of the excursion, we will need a written authorization send by the credit card holder with a copy of his credit card and a copy of his ID. Marina Blue Haiti reserves all rights to refuse the access to any guests who are not able to show us the credit card he used for his prepaid reservation or if we did not received the authorization before his arrival. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a credit card authorisation form if you need one.
- You must sign a waiver before departure where you agree on that boat excursions have inherent risks, which may result in serious injury. During Boat travel to and from excursion sites, you should follow all the safety instructions from the captain / crew members and take care while getting on or off the boat and while on board to avoid slipping, falling or drowning as well as conduct a responsible behavior.
- This statement in which you are informed of the risk of hazards whilst traveling to and participating in the boat excursions under the supervision of Marina Blue. This statement covers recreational boat excursions carried by Marina Blue. This statement also sets out the circumstances in which you participate in the boat excursion at your own risk.
- Your signature on this statement is required as proof that you have received and read this statement. It is important that you read the contents of this statement before signing it.
- Marina Blue Haiti reserves admission rights to all of its activities and may refuse access to guests whom they believe are unfit to participate for any reason or dont meet the conditions stated above.
- People are allowed to bring their own drinks but it is not necessary since drinks, such as Beers and Rhum Punch are already included in the activity. Maximum allowance is 2 bottles per group of people.
- Cancellations made between 2 and 4 days prior to an activity are subject to a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to an activity will not be refunded.
- If inclement weather requires cancellation of the event, guests will be fully reimbursed or the activity can be scheduled.
- In case of a no-show, the activity will not be refunded.
- Cancellation insurance is available when purchasing this activity.
- Navigate to the other side of the island
- Food and drinks included
- Snorkeling equipment included
- 5 hours excursion
- One of Haiti's most secluded beaches
- Beautiful boat trip to site
- If you are looking for great snorkeling, please choose other tours such Anse a Galets, Anse a Pirogues or visit the Arcadins Islands.
- Entrance to the resort is included with this activity (Day pass)
- The activity is subject to a minimum of 5 participants. In case that there is not a minimum to organise the activity, the booking will be cancelled with out charges.
- If the tour is not available and you have a minimum of 5 passengers, please inquire for booking.
- Child id required to benefit from special rates.
- For groups of 10+, please contact email@example.com to receive discount codes and booking details (this applies to a single booking only).