We received inquiry and someone will shortly be in contact with you.
You will get a notification to your email address.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
From USD 495
+2 Additional options
2-nights excursion to the legendary Môle-Saint-Nicolas - small town founded in the exact place where Christopher Columbus landed on December 6, 1492 - during his first voyage to the Americas.
Vestiges of colonial forts can be still found in several locations: Batteries de Vallières, Fort Georges, Saint-Charles, La Poudrière (an old magazine built sometime in the 1750s!), Le Fort Allemand, Les Ramparts...
But you will be also able to visit wonderful natural caves and nearby beaches. And certified scuba divers can explore surrounding waters.
Lodging in Boukan Guinguette. All meals included.
3 DAY TRIP ITINERARY
Meet at Marina Blue am and check-in
7:00 Departure for Mole Saint Nicolas (drinks and snacks served on board)
12:00 Arrival at Mole Saint Nicolas
13:00 Check-in and Lunch at Hotel
14:00 Free time
19:00 Dinner at Hotel.
6:30 Breakfast at Hotel
7:00 Diving (for Scuba divers)
13:00 Lunch at Hotel
19:00 Dinner at Hotel
7:00 Breakfast at Hotel
9:00 Departure for Montrouis (drinks and snacks included on board )
14:00 End of the trip.
- Excursion is not confirmed until a minimum number of participants (15) is not met
- Your card will be pre-authorized in the moment of booking. It will be charged when excursion is confirmed.
- Cancellation Penalty: 50% charge if cancelled between 15 and 5 days prior to departure date. 100% penalty if cancelled 5 days or less prior to departure date.
- Maximum count of 20 Non-Divers or 10 Divers + 2 Children considered on board. 15 Non-Divers Mininum count
- Above rates apply per person up to the maximum allowed. When count is less than 15 persons, add $85/person to rate for each count under 15 people. Ex: For a 13 person excursion consider 2 x $85 = $170 / Person
- Boukan Ginguette Rooms are not air conditionned and bathrooms do not offer water heating.
- Maximum of one carry-on or equivalent duffle bag allowed per person (+ a dive gear bag for scuba divers with own equipment)
- Ice chests provided on board. Guest are asked to refrain from bringing along their owns.
- In case of inclement weather excursion will be postponed.